Sunday, August 06, 2006

Social-ism


I got out and about today, got my culture fix and caught up with some friends. From a cultural point of view I can recommend CSA, currently being shown at the ICA.

It shows how slavery still impacts on society through the use of a satirical documentary based on the alternative history premise that the Confederacy won the American Civil War.

Miami Vice isn't as bad as I thought it would be, being a marketer it was interested spotting the product placements. IWC are obviously looking to position the Aquatimer 2000 as the next bling watch to have. I finally caught with my friend Julie and got a hint of some of the great ways that T-Mobile are using music to appeal to consumers and challenge bigger mobile players.

Apparently FACT magazine will be making a number of further improvements as to its online presence in the near future, so make sure you keep an eye on their website.