Posts on quality, life, culture, the media, news & tech with a twist & a slice of Limey. I moved my blog to http://renaissancehambara.jp in December 2006, go there for the latest content.
Monday, January 31, 2005
Dream Marketing Role on JOTW email list
Unfortunately I can't speak a word of Dutch.
Marketing Manager, Levi's Netherlands, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- To develop and implement a consumer and a trade marketing plan for the Levi's(R) brand in The Netherlands.
- To implement programs that support key retailers, in order to achieve country Annual Operating Plan financial and equity targets.
Required skills and competencies which could be an asset:
- Implement the Levi'sR brand ATL pan-European promotional efforts in the Netherlands.
- Define and implement BTL programs to support country goals:
- Develop cooperative marketing activities with key accounts to drive equity and sell through.
- Develop and implement local PR/Sponsorship and presence marketing plan.
- Manage local agency relationships and monitor their performance.
- Review impact of consumer facing activities in local market and ROI.
- Provide youth market insights to influence European Brand Strategy.
- Ensure sales team is fully aware and equipped to leverage marketing activities into sell-in arguments.
- Partner with central Trade Marketing team to deliver optimal sell-in tools.
- Optimize retail marketing resources through the successful implementation of provided retail and visual merchandising materials, through effective partnerships with Sales Team.
Please send CVs to Chris Brewer, firstname.lastname@example.org, and cc. Pbrandi@levi.com
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business management, marketing or similar.
- 5 years experience in FMCG, preferably within an international environment.
- Below-the-line agency experience a plus.
- Clear understanding of brand strategy essentials, brand equity concepts and tools of the marketing mix.
- Appreciation of the role of market research and analysis.
- Strong affinity with Denim/Jeanswear and fashion.
- Personal/Professional interest in youth products, and lifestyle.
- Creative flair and technical skills to carry out local visual production tasks.
- Analytical skills, both verbal and numerical.
- Business planning experience.
- Clear and persuasive communication skills
- MS Office and internet proficiency
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Working knowledge of French an advantage.
Welcome, thanks for visiting and a bit about this blog (:::renaissance chambara::: all in lower case just like UNIX)
Got something to bitch about? Trying to legal the author or want to send scary fan mail? Click here for more details
Want to leave a comment? Feel free, but please take account of the guidelines
The blogroll (there's some missing that Bloglines can't read, if you're not in sort your feeds out)
Subscribe via RSS to :::: renaissance chambara ::::
The grooves that drive :::: renaissance chambara :::: (see what's on our iTunes)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.