Unfortunately I can't speak a word of Dutch.
Marketing Manager, Levi's Netherlands, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- To develop and implement a consumer and a trade marketing plan for the Levi's(R) brand in The Netherlands.
- To implement programs that support key retailers, in order to achieve country Annual Operating Plan financial and equity targets.
- Implement the Levi'sR brand ATL pan-European promotional efforts in the Netherlands.
- Define and implement BTL programs to support country goals:
- Develop cooperative marketing activities with key accounts to drive equity and sell through.
- Develop and implement local PR/Sponsorship and presence marketing plan.
- Manage local agency relationships and monitor their performance.
- Review impact of consumer facing activities in local market and ROI.
- Provide youth market insights to influence European Brand Strategy.
- Ensure sales team is fully aware and equipped to leverage marketing activities into sell-in arguments.
- Partner with central Trade Marketing team to deliver optimal sell-in tools.
- Optimize retail marketing resources through the successful implementation of provided retail and visual merchandising materials, through effective partnerships with Sales Team.
Required skills and competencies which could be an asset:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business management, marketing or similar.
- 5 years experience in FMCG, preferably within an international environment.
- Below-the-line agency experience a plus.
- Clear understanding of brand strategy essentials, brand equity concepts and tools of the marketing mix.
- Appreciation of the role of market research and analysis.
- Strong affinity with Denim/Jeanswear and fashion.
- Personal/Professional interest in youth products, and lifestyle.
- Creative flair and technical skills to carry out local visual production tasks.
- Analytical skills, both verbal and numerical.
- Business planning experience.
- Clear and persuasive communication skills
- MS Office and internet proficiency
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Working knowledge of French an advantage.
Please send CVs to Chris Brewer, email@example.com, and cc. Pbrandi@levi.com