Friday, December 10, 2004

Most Wanted

Here's a list of some of my most wanted records, if you have any on original 12" vinyl lets talk:

Tim Curry - Paradise Garage
Funk Masters - Love Money
NYC Peech Boys - Come On, Come On
MFSB - Love is the message
Larry Levan - Real love
Man Friday - Winners
Clash - Magnificent Dance
Manuel Gottsching - E2E4
Inner Life - Ain't no mountain high enough
D Train - Keep on
Lace - Can't play around
Diana Ross - Once in the morning
Chantal Curtis - Get another lover
Chocolate - It's that East Street beat
Powerline - Journey
First Choice - Dr Love
Inner Life - Make it last forever
South Shore Commission - Free man
Level 3 - Central line
Blackbyrds - Rock Creek park
Pleasure - Take a chance
Patti Labelle - The spirits in me
Blackwell - Boogie down and mess around
NYC Peech Boys - Life is something special
Phreak - Weekend
Class Action - Weekend
Harold Melvin - Don't leave me this way
Thelma Houston - I'm here again
Extra - Haven't been funked enough
Liquid Liquid - Cavern
Atmosfear - Dancing in outter space
Affinity - Don't go away
Nu Shooz - I can't wait
Art of Noise - Moments in love
Eddie Grant - Living on the frontline
Nile Rogers - Stay out of the light
Tom Tom Club - Genius of love
Tamiko Jones - Can't live without your love
Level 42 - Starchild
Chaka Khan - Tear it up
Chaka Khan - I'm every woman
TC Curtis - You should have known better
Michelle Wallace - Happy days
First Choice - Double cross
ESG - Moody
Visual - The music got me
Gwen Guthrie - Padlock
Martin Acuse - Disco circus
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Bad for me
Two tons of fun - I got feeling
Dinosaur L - Go bang
Sylvester - I need you
Sylvester - Over and Over
Cultural Vibe - Ma Foom Bey
Serious Intention - You don't know
Phylis Nelson - I like you
Tammy Lucas - Hey boy
Jungle Wonz - Time marches on
Ten City - Devotion
Ce Ce Rogers - Someday
Dhar Braxton - Jump back
Liz Torres - Can't get enough
Touch - Without you
JM Silk - I can't turn around
Carl Bean - I was born this way
Santana - Jingo
Karen Young - Hot shot
War - City country city
Eddie Kendricks - Girl you need a change of heart
Salsoul Orchestra - Oooh, I love it
Val Young - If you should ever be lonely
Donald Byrd - Love has come around
Hamilton Bohannon - Let's start the dance
Imagination - Change
Chaka Khan - I know you, I like you
Salsoul Orchestra - You're just the right size
Phyllis Hyman - You know how to love me
Labelle - What can I do for you
Yello - Bostich
Pink Floyd - The big gig in the sky
Blaze - Whatcha gonna do
Blackbyrds - Walking in rhythm
MFSB - Love is the message
Atlantic Starr - Circles
Montana Sextet - Heavy vibes
Hugh Masekela - Don't got lose it baby
Powerline - Double journey
Donald Byrd - Love has come around
TW Funkmasters - Love money
Inner Life - Caught up (in a one night love affair)
Inner Life - Moment in my life
Taana Gardner - Work that body
Ava Cherry - You never loved me
Billy Frasier - Billy Who
Sparque - Let's go dancing
Logg - You've got that something
Roy Ayres - Running away
Dinosaur L - Go bang
Quartz - Beyond the clouds
Eddy Grant - Time warp
Love Deluxe - Here comes that sound
Dr Armando's 2nd Ave Rhumba VV Band - Deputy of love
Machine - There but for the grace of god
Harry Thurman - Underwater
Conversation - Let's do it
Loleatta Holloway - Seconds
Ecstacy, Passion and Pain - Touch and go
Stephanie Mills - Put your own body in it
Sergio Mendez - I'll tell you
Made in USA - Melodies
Teena Marie - Behind the groove
Slave - Just a touch of love
Prince - Sexy dancer
Imagination - Buring up
Sylvester - Sell my soul
Tony Cook - On the floor
Patti LaBelle - Music is my way of life
Cheryl Lynn - You saved my day
Tantra - Mother Africa
Diana Ross - The boss
Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - Bad Luck
GQ - Disco nights
TZ - Got the hots for you
Kat Mandu - The Break
Alphonse Mouzon - Everybody get down
Bruce Johnson - Pipeline
Mikki - Dance lover
David Joseph - You can't hide
Persia - Inch by inch
The Strikers - Inch by inch
Touche - Just like a doorknob
The Jammers - Be mine tonight
Skatt Brothers - Walk the night
Ashford and Simpson - It seems to hang on
Trussel - I love it
Paul Simpson Connecton - Use me, lose me
Musique - Push push in the bush
Unlimited Touch - In the middle
Fonda Rae - Over like a fat rat
Tasha Thomas - Hot buttered boogie
Debbie Jacobs - Don't you want my love
Gayle Adams - Your love is a lifesaver
Weeks and Company - Rock your world
Two Man Sound - Que Tal America
First Choice - Love Thang
Yello Bostich
Dee Dee Sharp Gamble - Breaking and entering
Mary Wells - Gigolo
Lipps Inc - Funky town
Clark Sisters - You brought the sunshine
Diana Ross - Love Hangover
The Originals - Down to love town
Candido - Thousand finger man
Skipworth and Turner - Thinking about your love
Positive Funk - We go the funk
Change - Paradise
Gino Soccio - Dancer
THP Orchestra - Too hot for love
Atlantic Starr - Circles
Klein & MBO - Dirty talk
Gwen Guthrie - Should have been you
South Shore Commission - Free man
Sinnamon - Thanks to you
D-Train - You're the one for me
The Peech Boys - Don't make me wait
Z Factor - Fantasy
World Premiere - Share the night
Jump St. Man - B-cause
Ragtyme - I can't stay away
T-Coy - Carino
Julian Jonah - Jealousy & Lies