:::renaissance chambara:::

Posts on quality, life, culture, the media, news & tech with a twist & a slice of Limey. I moved my blog to http://renaissancehambara.jp in December 2006, go there for the latest content.

Friday, December 10, 2004

 
Most Wanted

Here's a list of some of my most wanted records, if you have any on original 12" vinyl lets talk:

Tim Curry - Paradise Garage
Funk Masters - Love Money
NYC Peech Boys - Come On, Come On
MFSB - Love is the message
Larry Levan - Real love
Man Friday - Winners
Clash - Magnificent Dance
Manuel Gottsching - E2E4
Inner Life - Ain't no mountain high enough
D Train - Keep on
Lace - Can't play around
Diana Ross - Once in the morning
Chantal Curtis - Get another lover
Chocolate - It's that East Street beat
Powerline - Journey
First Choice - Dr Love
Inner Life - Make it last forever
South Shore Commission - Free man
Level 3 - Central line
Blackbyrds - Rock Creek park
Pleasure - Take a chance
Patti Labelle - The spirits in me
Blackwell - Boogie down and mess around
NYC Peech Boys - Life is something special
Phreak - Weekend
Class Action - Weekend
Harold Melvin - Don't leave me this way
Thelma Houston - I'm here again
Extra - Haven't been funked enough
Liquid Liquid - Cavern
Atmosfear - Dancing in outter space
Affinity - Don't go away
Nu Shooz - I can't wait
Art of Noise - Moments in love
Eddie Grant - Living on the frontline
Nile Rogers - Stay out of the light
Tom Tom Club - Genius of love
Tamiko Jones - Can't live without your love
Level 42 - Starchild
Chaka Khan - Tear it up
Chaka Khan - I'm every woman
TC Curtis - You should have known better
Michelle Wallace - Happy days
First Choice - Double cross
ESG - Moody
Visual - The music got me
Gwen Guthrie - Padlock
Martin Acuse - Disco circus
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Bad for me
Two tons of fun - I got feeling
Dinosaur L - Go bang
Sylvester - I need you
Sylvester - Over and Over
Cultural Vibe - Ma Foom Bey
Serious Intention - You don't know
Phylis Nelson - I like you
Tammy Lucas - Hey boy
Jungle Wonz - Time marches on
Ten City - Devotion
Ce Ce Rogers - Someday
Dhar Braxton - Jump back
Liz Torres - Can't get enough
Touch - Without you
JM Silk - I can't turn around
Carl Bean - I was born this way
Santana - Jingo
Karen Young - Hot shot
War - City country city
Eddie Kendricks - Girl you need a change of heart
Salsoul Orchestra - Oooh, I love it
Val Young - If you should ever be lonely
Donald Byrd - Love has come around
Hamilton Bohannon - Let's start the dance
Imagination - Change
Chaka Khan - I know you, I like you
Salsoul Orchestra - You're just the right size
Phyllis Hyman - You know how to love me
Labelle - What can I do for you
Yello - Bostich
Pink Floyd - The big gig in the sky
Blaze - Whatcha gonna do
Blackbyrds - Walking in rhythm
MFSB - Love is the message
Atlantic Starr - Circles
Montana Sextet - Heavy vibes
Hugh Masekela - Don't got lose it baby
Powerline - Double journey
Donald Byrd - Love has come around
TW Funkmasters - Love money
Inner Life - Caught up (in a one night love affair)
Inner Life - Moment in my life
Taana Gardner - Work that body
Ava Cherry - You never loved me
Billy Frasier - Billy Who
Sparque - Let's go dancing
Logg - You've got that something
Roy Ayres - Running away
Dinosaur L - Go bang
Quartz - Beyond the clouds
Eddy Grant - Time warp
Love Deluxe - Here comes that sound
Dr Armando's 2nd Ave Rhumba VV Band - Deputy of love
Machine - There but for the grace of god
Harry Thurman - Underwater
Conversation - Let's do it
Loleatta Holloway - Seconds
Ecstacy, Passion and Pain - Touch and go
Stephanie Mills - Put your own body in it
Sergio Mendez - I'll tell you
Made in USA - Melodies
Teena Marie - Behind the groove
Slave - Just a touch of love
Prince - Sexy dancer
Imagination - Buring up
Sylvester - Sell my soul
Tony Cook - On the floor
Patti LaBelle - Music is my way of life
Cheryl Lynn - You saved my day
Tantra - Mother Africa
Diana Ross - The boss
Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - Bad Luck
GQ - Disco nights
TZ - Got the hots for you
Kat Mandu - The Break
Alphonse Mouzon - Everybody get down
Bruce Johnson - Pipeline
Mikki - Dance lover
David Joseph - You can't hide
Persia - Inch by inch
The Strikers - Inch by inch
Touche - Just like a doorknob
The Jammers - Be mine tonight
Skatt Brothers - Walk the night
Ashford and Simpson - It seems to hang on
Trussel - I love it
Paul Simpson Connecton - Use me, lose me
Musique - Push push in the bush
Unlimited Touch - In the middle
Fonda Rae - Over like a fat rat
Tasha Thomas - Hot buttered boogie
Debbie Jacobs - Don't you want my love
Gayle Adams - Your love is a lifesaver
Weeks and Company - Rock your world
Two Man Sound - Que Tal America
First Choice - Love Thang
Yello Bostich
Dee Dee Sharp Gamble - Breaking and entering
Mary Wells - Gigolo
Lipps Inc - Funky town
Clark Sisters - You brought the sunshine
Diana Ross - Love Hangover
The Originals - Down to love town
Candido - Thousand finger man
Skipworth and Turner - Thinking about your love
Positive Funk - We go the funk
Change - Paradise
Gino Soccio - Dancer
THP Orchestra - Too hot for love
Atlantic Starr - Circles
Klein & MBO - Dirty talk
Gwen Guthrie - Should have been you
South Shore Commission - Free man
Sinnamon - Thanks to you
D-Train - You're the one for me
The Peech Boys - Don't make me wait
Z Factor - Fantasy
World Premiere - Share the night
Jump St. Man - B-cause
Ragtyme - I can't stay away
T-Coy - Carino
Julian Jonah - Jealousy & Lies

Create Social Bookmark Links


Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

Archives

03/2004   04/2004   05/2004   06/2004   07/2004   08/2004   09/2004   10/2004   11/2004   12/2004   01/2005   02/2005   03/2005   04/2005   05/2005   06/2005   07/2005   08/2005   09/2005   10/2005   11/2005   12/2005   01/2006   02/2006   03/2006   04/2006   05/2006   06/2006   07/2006   08/2006   09/2006   10/2006   11/2006   12/2006  


Welcome, thanks for visiting and a bit about this blog (:::renaissance chambara::: all in lower case just like UNIX)
Got something to bitch about? Trying to legal the author or want to send scary fan mail? Click here for more details
Want to leave a comment? Feel free, but please take account of the guidelines
The blogroll (there's some missing that Bloglines can't read, if you're not in sort your feeds out)
Subscribe via RSS to :::: renaissance chambara ::::
The grooves that drive :::: renaissance chambara :::: (see what's on our iTunes)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 License.

Blogger rox nuffsaid.